PMDA is a registered non-profit organization devoted to increasing Awareness & Resources for Postpartum Depression and Perinatal Mood Disorders across Canada, and helping individuals & families get the support they need!
In turn we rely on support from our local communities!
Whether you would like to simply Donate or provide Sponsorship for one of our projects, Your contributions will go a long way in helping us to help Moms, and PMDA is truly grateful!
For more information please Contact Us!
PMDA Sponsors: $5000+
PMDA Partners: $1000+
PMDA Friends: $100+
How Your Donations Help & Our accountability to YOU!
1. Day to Day Operational expenses of running a Non-profit organization.
2. Our ongoing work to increase Awareness & Resources for Perinatal Mood Disorders, which takes a lot of time and woman-power!
3. Continued research, construction, and updating of comprehensive, National website.
4. Time and resources spent connecting Canadian Moms & Families to resources, and managing our various virtual supports for Canadians.
5. Print sponsorship for posters, signs, banners, business cards and brochures that PMDA distributes to places like Health Clinics, Doctors Offices, Psychology Offices and other locals that Moms frequent with their babies and tots, as well as to support our local Chapters.
6. Funds to support PMDA's Support & Education Groups Program; support groups that help a great many individuals and families get through a very difficult time.
7. PMDA holds regular Awareness & Fundraising events. These events take an incredible amount of work and resources, and would not be successful without your contributions!
8. Funds to support research and Research Studies that will continue to increase available resources for Perinatal Mood Disorders and the work that we do!
9. Funds to pay for participation in Trade Shows, Training and travel expenses for Conventions geared toward Moms & Babies etc. to help spread the word about PMDA, and increase Awareness & Education.
10. Funds for work done toward creating a National Awareness Month & Awareness Ribbons.
11. Funding to hire staff.
12. Creation of a wide variety of resources and supports (some of which are currently a secret).
13. Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations.
And so much more...
"If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small!"
Get Involved! >